Client's CharterThe Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia is committed in providing excellent, quality and timely services in delivering its responsibilities as follows:
- To process licence approval/issuance for tourism operating businesses and travel agencies businesses (TOBTAB) within 20 days from the approved Jawatankuasa Penilaian dan Perakuan Permohonan Dan Rayuan Lesen (MJKPDRL) Meeting Minutes.
TOURISM INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT
- To manage the Tourism Fund by :
- Processing and calling for a presentation within 14 working days from the receiving date of a completed application;
- To issue the results of the application within seven (7) working days from the date of the Tourism Fund Loan Committee Meeting.
- Process Tax Incentive application for tour operators within five (5) working days after complete application.
- Process Tourism Project Registration application within 20 working days after complete application.
MALAYSIA TOURISM CENTRE (MaTiC)
- To enhance services at MaTiC counters to be efficient and friendly with a waiting period of not more than 10 minutes and providing accurate information to tourists.
- To manage booking and rental applications of spaces in MaTiC within 5 working days and to provide quality technical support services.
MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME (MM2H)
- To process an MM2H application within 90 working days from the receiving date of a completed application and subject to the bank's confirmation during the same period.
ARTS ACTIVISTS WELFARE FUND AND CULTURAL FUND
- To manage the Arts Activists Welfare Fund and Cultural Fund, which have been approved by the Culture Evaluation Committee within 7 working days.
- To verify payment documentation to contractors/consultants within 5 working days.
- To reply to customers' complaints speedily, accurately and courteously as follows:
- To issue an acknowledgment letter after receiving complaints within 3 working days
- To issue a follow-up letter for investigation/response within 7 working days after the complaint is received.
- To ensure bills and invoices are paid within 14 working days after a complete document is received.
Last updated :